After a productive day today I am ready for some resting and relaxing tonight. I spent all afternoon yesterday and this morning working with my grandma to finish re-covering my glider chair! She is such a great seamstress so with her guidance and expertise, I am soooo happy with the results! I can’t wait to post pictures!
Then after some daunting errands, returns and a good ol’ stop at Walmart I treated myself to a float on the lake with my girlfriend Lise this afternoon. Now I plan on making an easy dinner and hopefully catching a cheap movie later. Buttery popcorn…. sour patch kids…. air conditioning…. a place to put my feet up? Need I say more?! So for those eating in tonight that are looking for a quick and easy dinner recipe too…. look no further. This is my favorite alternative meal when I’m craving pub food. It’s also a huge hit with my hubby who might just choose this over greasy hot wings. So I refer to it as the man-wich! It’s full of flavor, satisfying and won’t leave you feeling guilty either. Enjoy!
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked and shredded (I cheat and use a rotisserie chicken)
- 1/4 cup greek yogurt (or light sour cream)
- 3 Tbsp light ranch dressing
- 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 3-4 Tbsp Franks Red Hot Sauce
1. Add ingredients to chicken and mix well. Serve on top a fresh Kaiser buns with sharp cheddar and iceberg lettuce. Enjoy!
“The key to everything is patience. You get the chicken by hatching the egg, not by smashing it.” – Unknown Author